Seeking a Director of FP&A for North State CA Company
Seeking a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis for North State CA Company
We are helping a North State California (Colusa County) food processor/marketer find a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.We are looking for a strategic-minded and operationally strong financial leader with experience in a fast-paced operating and finance environment. The successful candidate must have strong financial planning experience as well as transactional accounting experience. S/he will possess solid business acumen as well as excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. The position reports to the head of finance and accounting.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage financial processes and analyses to allow and monitor sound business and financial decisions
- Develop metrics and measurement tools to improve analysis
- Forecast and monitor financial performance and develop recommendations to address challenges and opportunities; measure, track, and challenge overall performance
- Monitor performance against business plans
- 7+ years of financial management experience, demonstrating progressive career growth
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field
- Solid understanding of advanced financial principles, analysis, and business theories, and practical experience in applying this knowledge to business situations
This position offers a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. In addition, compensation includes:
- Bonus targeting up to 20% of salary, depending on personal and company results
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
See a more complete job description here. Please contact the People Solutions Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 530-893-4764 at your convenience with any questions, or feel free to forward this to anyone you think may be interested.
Please note that we do not recruit from our clients' personnel (click here for details).