Seeking Sr Accountant for Northern CA Agriculture Company
We are assisting Boundary Bend USA in seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity with the organization as a Senior Accountant at their new Woodland, California location.
Boundary Bend is a rapidly growing Australian based vertically integrated olive oil company and recently expanded their operations to California.
The right candidate will have a broad background in accounting and the ability to build the foundation for accounting processes and functions with the support of the accounting & finance team from Australia. Candidates should have proven experience in accounting functions and beself-motivated, self-directed, and have the ability to self-review their own work product. Strong verbal and written communication, along with organization is critical.
- Establishing general accounting functions such as A/P, A/R, payroll, etc.
- Initially executing these daily general accounting functions
- Providing back office support and management for the Woodland, CA office
- Managing financial closing and reporting processes
Requirements and preferences include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) is preferred
- Experience in agriculture or agribusiness is preferred
- Professional-level Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Work experience that demonstrates growth in responsibilities
This position offers a competitive salary, depending on experience and qualifications. In addition to health and dental benefits, a retirement plan with company match, and paid time off and company holidays.
For a detailed job description, please visit www.morrisonco.net/careers and click the link there; feel free to contact the People Solutions Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 530-893-4764 at your convenience or to forward this to anyone you think might be interested.
For more information on Morrison's recruitment services, visit www.morrisonco.net/recruitment.
Please note that we do not recruit candidates employed by organizations for which we've provided any service in the previous four years.